Proxy Ballot for 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we will be holding the Annual Meeting virtually on Saturday, April 24th at 4 p.m. EST. We will provide a link to join prior to the meeting.
Whether or not you can join us, please vote remotely using this link to access the proxy ballot. Votes will be accepted from 12 AM ET on March 24th, 2021 until 3:59 PM ET on April 24th, 2021. Please take note of the following:
- Only active members (e.g. members who have not resigned or chosen to withdraw their membership) are eligible to vote
- Friends, Fellows, and Honorary Spouses are not eligible to vote
- No votes will be accepted during the Annual Meeting. If you are interested in voting, you must vote by proxy ballot prior to 3:59 ET on April 24th, 2021
- You must sign your full name and provide your email address in order for your vote to be counted
- You may only vote once
- Please contact Sarah at the office, preferably by email, if you have any issues or need assistance with online voting.
If you have items to be considered for addition to the agenda or points of discussion, please email those to Sarah at email@example.com by 5 p.m. ET on Tuesday, April 20th, so that they can be reviewed. There will also be an open discussion period during the meeting for those questions not previously submitted and discussed.
The Annual Dinner is scheduled to take place at the Lotos Club on Saturday, October 30th, beginning at 6 p.m. We will provide more details as the date approaches. We will present the Medals of Distinguished Achievement in the Performing Arts to Carolyn McCormick and Byron Jennings at the dinner.
If you have already purchased your tickets to the Annual Dinner, we will keep you on the list of attendees for the postponed event. If you do not think you will be able to attend and would like a refund, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 15th and she will work with you.
Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. We look forward to seeing you this fall at the Annual Dinner and hope to have you join the Annual Meeting on April 24th.